Wonderful Day to Ask God to Impart His Wisdom Into Your Life so that you will
become the man, or women he wants you to be!
Looking back over the year, I often ask myself the question where would I be if I did not have faith in God? Some of my own family members believe it’s my excuse to depend on an abstract deity, so that I will not have to take full responsibility for my own thoughts and behaviors. No it’s not that for me. It’s my choice to serve God. Serving God Is not about blaming ones thoughts and behaviors on God. It’s about me having a strong desire to be the woman God’s wants me to be.
God says, “ He does wants us to cast all of our cares onto him.” Jesus says “For my yoke is easy and my burden light”~Matthews 11:30, Some people may not agree with this, and think that serving God is a facade to hide all the things one may doing wrong. It’s a God given gift, to be able to interact with him on a daily basis. To be able to go to God with in your own minds eye, and heart is a miracle in it itself. I don’t think to many people willingly refuse to engage their imagination about the concept God even if they decide not to believe in him, or his words.
I rather be made fun of, mocked, called foolish, and crazy, than to give up my belief in God. Again, I know where I would be without him. I am not perfect, but God is. “ Oh how much do we lose by not educating our imagination to dwell upon divine Godly things…?”
- Praise him (pastorayres.wordpress.com)
- Worship (jwhaightiii.wordpress.com)
- What are worship services of Christianity (wiki.answers.com)
- ‘ Because God First Loved Me. A Godly Love is the Highest Form of Love You Can Get.’ by Michelle Meadows-T/MMT (spiritualsoulfood.wordpress.com)
- Worship Is an Attitude (kevinnunez.org)
- Upward to Christ (1000mileswithjesus.org)